In this blog entry I shall continue to list the easiest and simplest songs to play drums along too, this time for the year 2001. The previous blog entry “Easy Songs To Drum & Play Along Too (Chart Year: 2000)” looked at beginner songs for drums that were released in the year 2000.
Some of the these songs will be easier for drummers than others but they all contain relatively simple drum grooves at a not so fast tempo. A beginner drummer could play along to these songs without having too much difficulty.
You don’t have to be able to play exactly what the drummer is playing though. If the beat is too hard then play your own drum variation, it’s all good as long as you’re playing in time!
Ok, so in no particular order…
Easy songs to drum along too (Chart Year: 2001)
- How You Remind Me – Nickelback
- Hash Pipe – Weezer
- Island in the Sun – Weezer
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Yellow – Coldplay
- Warning – Greenday
- Sing – Travis
- Side – Travis
- Clint Eastwood – Gorillaz
- I’m Like a Bird – Nelly Furtado
- Sail Away – David Gray
- Trouble – Coldplay
- Turn – Travis
- Family Affair – Mary J. Blige
- I Want Love – Elton John
- All the Way to Reno – R.E.M.
- Can’t Get You Out Of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Alcoholic – Starsailor
- This Is Love – PJ Harvey
- Hotel Yorba – The White Stripes
- It Wasn’t Me – Shaggy
- Juxtaposed With U – Super Furry Animals
- Have A Nice Day – Stereophonics
- Powder Blue – Elbow
- Newborn – Elbow
- F.E.A.R. – Ian Brown
Browse all FREE drum content by clicking HERE.
Alternatively, get access to 100s of FULL-SONG Video Drum Lessons, Song Charts and eBooks by becoming an Online Member below…
Please email email@example.com or contact me through the Contact Form if you have any questions at all.