The new single from the Arctic Monkeys promises to be a big ‘un! Their sound and feel as a band has changed a lot with this latest album and the song The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala is a good example of their evolving sound.
OK, so it’s not the most catchy title in the world but Matt Helders plays a drum groove that more than makes up for this.
Matt plays a wonderful little offbeat groove for the main verse of this song proving once more why he’s considered to be one of the best drummers out in the charts at the moment.
On a side note, thank you to everyone that sent me a get better email about my hand. I really appreciated your love and support. I’m excited to be back offering you more free drum lessons. So without further a due, lets take a look at this great drum groove now…
How To Play The “Hellcat Spangled Shalalala” Drum Beat
View the video on YouTube HERE – Learn How To Play Drums Hellcat Spangled Shalalala Video Drum Lesson (Arctic Monkeys & Matt Helders)
“Hellcat Spangled Shalalala” – Drum Notation/Music
Check out more drum lessons for The Arctic Monkeys below…
- “I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor” – Drum Beat Video Drum Lesson
- “Brianstorm” – Drum Beat Video Drum Lesson
- “Fluorescent Adolescent” – Drum Beat Video Drum Lesson
- “R U Mine” – Drum Solo Video Drum Lesson
- “Teddy Picker” – Drum Fill Video Drum Lesson
- “When The Sun Goes Down” – Drum Beat Video Drum Lesson
- “Fluorescent Adolescent” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “Snap Out Of It” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “Brianstorm” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “I Bet You Good On The Dancefloor” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “Pretty Visitors” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “R U Mine” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
- “The View From The Afternoon” – Full Song Video Drum Lesson
Browse all FREE drum content by clicking HERE.
Alternatively, get access to 100s of FULL-SONG Video Drum Lessons, Song Charts and eBooks by becoming an Online Member below…
Please email email@example.com or contact me through the Contact Form if you have any questions at all.